Park Place Motorsports Has Two Cars Finish Rolex 24 at Daytona
Posted By: Park Place Porsche Dallas - 2013-01-28
Congratulations to Park Place Motorsports for having both vehicles cross the finish line after a grueling 24 hours at Daytona - an impressive finish for the team's first ever at Daytona.
The #72 Park Place Motorsports/Vess Energy Services car climbed back up to a 14th place finish after some unscheduled pits yesterday and during the night.
And, the #73 Park Place Motorsports/Children's Tumor Foundation car got back on the track worked its way through the field to a 16th place finish after having its right-rear suspension repaired in a contact incident.
Great results out of the gate Team Park Place!
- Recent News & Events
- Jun 18 — Park Place is Bringing a New Maserati Dealership to Fort Worth
- Jun 14 — Porsche LMP1 to Race In 2014 LeMans
- May 13 — 11th Annual Park Place Dealerships – Texas Rangers Triple Play
- May 6 — Porsche Boxster Tops Mercedes-Benz SLK, AUDI T.T AND BMW Z4
- Feb 28 — Porsche Dallas Wins 2013 Porsche Premier Dealer Award
- Feb 20 — Online Interactive Test Drive of the 2013 Porsche 911 Carrera