Park Place Motorsports Division To Provide Racecar Support
Posted By: Park Place Porsche Dallas - 2012-12-11
Park Place Motorsports ‘Arrive & Drive’ Program Will Allow Full-Service Racecar Support for Motorsports Enthusiasts
Park Place Dealerships has launched Park Place Motorsports, a new venture to support motorsports enthusiasts who enjoy competing at the amateur or professional level. Park Place Motorsports is a full-service car management division that provides in-house technical and track support to keep a client’s car on the track throughout the year.
“Park Place Motorsports is a logical direction for us,” said Ken Schnitzer, Chairman and Founder of Park Place Dealerships. “With our lineup of high-performance cars in a region where there are more than 250 Porsches licensed to race by Porsche Club of America, creating a division catering to racers who buy their personal cars and racecars from Park Place Dealerships is a natural extension.”
Park Place Motorsports (PPM) delivers a line of full-service solutions to motorsports enthusiasts at every level, from the racing novice to the experienced professional racer, all at a level of service consistent with the exceptional customer experience Park Place dealerships have provided for more than 20 years. Offerings include:- Racecar Service and Repair: Park Place Motorsports mechanics will service racecars as needed or in conjunction with existing service intervals. The broad scope of service and repair Park Place Motorsports offers clients range from basic fluid replacement to complete repairs, including vehicle body and structure.
- Client and Racecar Support: Park Place Motorsports manages as many processes as the client wishes, from one-off support such as racecar setup, to all encompassing arrive-and-drive-programs.
- Parts Engineering and Distribution: Park Place Motorsports has a line of Park Place Motorsports-branded parts, specifically engineered for high-performance and racing applications.
Alex Whitman, has been named director of Park Place Motorsports. Whitman began his career as a professional driver, racing stock cars where he consistently finished in the top 5 and top 10. He later transitioned to management helping develop and manage professional racing teams including a NASCAR Hall of Fame Racing team. Whitman has also worked as an automotive marketing consultant for AMG, BMW, Lexus, Maybach, and Mercedes-Benz.
“Having qualified support is one of the primary motivators in attracting new entrants into motorsports,” said Whitman. “Park Place Motorsports is designed to manage any and all wants of the customer. We have a centralized location, a dynamic product line, an unmatched client experience, and an unrelenting effort to become a leader in the racing industry. These offerings will make Park Place Motorsports stand out.”
Park Place Motorsports will develop racecars for amateur and professional series. For more information about PPM, visit parkplacemotorsports.com. Click to view photos of Park Place Motorsports at the Circuit Of The Americas Formula 1 Race in Austin
- Recent News & Events
- Oct 21 — Park Place Porsche Dallas Dealership & Service Center Wallpapers
- Oct 17 — 2014 Porsche Panamera Wallpapers from Porsche Dallas
- Oct 13 — 2014 Porsche Cayenne Wallpapers from Porsche Dallas
- Oct 10 — 2014 Porsche 911 Carrera Wallpapers from Porsche Dallas
- Sep 16 — The impressive 2014 Porsche Panamera arrives in Dallas
- Aug 25 — Park Place Online Marketing Partner Appreciation Event 2013