2013 Porsche Boxster Automotive Magazine Design of the Year
Posted By: Park Place Porsche Dallas - 2012-11-06
The 2013 Boxster is as fine a luxury sports car as anyone could want, a highly appreciated and much-desired Automobile Magazine Design of the Year. See in now at Porsche Dallas.
- The Porsche Boxster is now longer and lower than its predecessor, adopting the good old American styling mantra.
- The Wheelbase is up a couple of inches, which improves proportions of the whole by a great deal more than the 2.4 percent increase.
- The side sculpturing, that was so charming on the twenty-year-old concept, has returned.
- The Boxster is not the fastest Porsche, but it may well be the best. A policy of restraining the Boxster's power keeps the 911 ahead in all-out performance, but there's no confusion about which Porsche is the most rewarding to drive.
From the ultraquick and fully lined automatic folding top, the two surprisingly roomy luggage compartments, the intelligent dual-clutch paddleshift transmission that is quicker than the still-retained, razor-sharp manual, to the form-fitting seats and clear instrumentation, the Boxster is as fine a luxury sports car as anyone could want, a highly appreciated and much-desired Automobile Magazine Design of the Year.
- Recent News & Events
- Oct 21 — Park Place Porsche Dallas Dealership & Service Center Wallpapers
- Oct 17 — 2014 Porsche Panamera Wallpapers from Porsche Dallas
- Oct 13 — 2014 Porsche Cayenne Wallpapers from Porsche Dallas
- Oct 10 — 2014 Porsche 911 Carrera Wallpapers from Porsche Dallas
- Sep 16 — The impressive 2014 Porsche Panamera arrives in Dallas
- Aug 25 — Park Place Online Marketing Partner Appreciation Event 2013