Esquire 2012 Sports Car of The Year at Park Place Porsche Dallas
Posted By: Park Place Porsche Dallas - 2012-09-21
Experience Esquires 2012 Sports Car of the Year, the Porsche Boxster, at Park Place Porsche Dallas
The redesigned 2013 Porsche Boxster was awarded for its attainable and exhilarating driving experience.
"The Boxster is a near perfect sports car,” said David Granger, Editor in Chief of Esquire. “It’s fun, aggressive and sounds great. It serves as a thrilling reminder that cars still maintain the power to stimulate the imagination."
The 2013 Boxster weighs less than its predecessor while benefiting from a longer wheelbase and larger wheels, which enhance the mid-engine sports car's driving dynamics and fuel efficiency.
Earning the ‘Esquire Sports Car of the Year’ award is a tribute to the Porsche team who designed the new Boxster,” said Detlev von Platen, President and CEO of Porsche Cars North America. “Just like its predecessors, it is a Porsche that continues to epitomize the feeling of genuine freedom.”
- Recent News & Events
- Oct 21 — Park Place Porsche Dallas Dealership & Service Center Wallpapers
- Oct 17 — 2014 Porsche Panamera Wallpapers from Porsche Dallas
- Oct 13 — 2014 Porsche Cayenne Wallpapers from Porsche Dallas
- Oct 10 — 2014 Porsche 911 Carrera Wallpapers from Porsche Dallas
- Sep 16 — The impressive 2014 Porsche Panamera arrives in Dallas
- Aug 25 — Park Place Online Marketing Partner Appreciation Event 2013