Esquire 2012 Sports Car of The Year at Park Place Porsche Dallas
Posted By: Park Place Porsche Dallas - 2012-09-21
Experience Esquires 2012 Sports Car of the Year, the Porsche Boxster, at Park Place Porsche Dallas
The redesigned 2013 Porsche Boxster was awarded for its attainable and exhilarating driving experience.
"The Boxster is a near perfect sports car,” said David Granger, Editor in Chief of Esquire. “It’s fun, aggressive and sounds great. It serves as a thrilling reminder that cars still maintain the power to stimulate the imagination."
The 2013 Boxster weighs less than its predecessor while benefiting from a longer wheelbase and larger wheels, which enhance the mid-engine sports car's driving dynamics and fuel efficiency.
Earning the ‘Esquire Sports Car of the Year’ award is a tribute to the Porsche team who designed the new Boxster,” said Detlev von Platen, President and CEO of Porsche Cars North America. “Just like its predecessors, it is a Porsche that continues to epitomize the feeling of genuine freedom.”
- Recent News & Events
- May 13 — 11th Annual Park Place Dealerships – Texas Rangers Triple Play
- May 6 — Porsche Boxster Tops Mercedes-Benz SLK, AUDI T.T AND BMW Z4
- Feb 28 — Porsche Dallas Wins 2013 Porsche Premier Dealer Award
- Feb 20 — Online Interactive Test Drive of the 2013 Porsche 911 Carrera
- Feb 5 — 2014 Porsche Cayman ahead of the curve in Dallas, Texas
- Jan 31 — Park Place Dealerships Named a 2013 National Top Workplace